Making Faith Conversations Easy
Think of these as recipe cards to help you prepare your Intentional@Home plan. They are designed to give you just one idea you can implement this week to becoming more intentional about faith formation at home.
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing family time activities, mealtime conversation prompts, movie night chat ideas, date night ideas, bedtime prayer and blessings, etc
- Epiphany Home BlessingBest Use:This tradition is done at the beginning of each year so that you can invite God into your homes and place all who live there under his protection. NutritionalContinue reading “Epiphany Home Blessing”
- Back to School PrayersBest Use:To ask God’s blessing upon a a new school year or term. Nutritional Value:These prayers are a great way to help keep Jesus at the center of any newContinue reading “Back to School Prayers”
- Family Lenten CalendarBest Use:Simple steps your family can take for a meaningful Lent. Nutritional Value:Print this Lenten family calendar from Loyola Press and post it in a prominent place in your homeContinue reading “Family Lenten Calendar”
- Young Children: Parent PictureBedtime Blessing Best Use:As a bedtime prayer activity with young children Nutritional Value:A fun way to share a story and a prayer with your child.
- Adoration Guide for ChildrenBest Use:To help children participate and pray during Eucharistic Adoration.
Get in Touch
435 High Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54902