Making Faith Conversations Easy
Think of these as recipe cards to help you prepare your Intentional@Home plan. They are designed to give you just one idea you can implement this week to becoming more intentional about faith formation at home.
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing family time activities, mealtime conversation prompts, movie night chat ideas, date night ideas, bedtime prayer and blessings, etc
- Epiphany Home BlessingBest Use:This tradition is done at the beginning of each year so that you can invite God into your homes and place all who live there under his protection. Nutritional Value:On the Feast of the Epiphany, we remember the Three WiseContinue reading “Epiphany Home Blessing”
- Morning OfferingA Prayer to Start your Day Best Use:To help you start your day grounded in prayer. Nutritional Value:Helps you start your day by offering everything you have to Jesus. Focuses your day and sets you off on the right foot.
- A.C.T.S. Prayer GuideA Simple Acronym to Help You Pray Best Use:To guide your personal prayer time or prayer time as a family. Nutritional Value:Helps you pray with confidence and stay focused and intentional about the time you spend in prayer.
- Mealtime Prompt: The Year of the Lord-Making Your Household Calendar Christ-CenteredBest Use:As a family activity early in the new year. Nutritional Value:Creating memorable teaching moments about the Church’s calendar and making your household calendar Christ-centered.
- Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the HeartBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Focusing on the true meaning of Christmas as you celebrate Christ’s birth and find ways to give gifts that money cannot buy.