Think of these as recipe cards to help you prepare your Intentional@Home plan. They are designed to give you just one idea you can implement this week to becoming more intentional about faith formation at home.
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing family time activities, mealtime conversation prompts, movie night chat ideas, date night ideas, bedtime prayer and blessings, etc
- A.C.T.S. Prayer GuideA Simple Acronym to Help You Pray Best Use:To guide your personal prayer time or prayer time as a family. Nutritional Value:Helps you pray with confidence and stay focused andContinue reading “A.C.T.S. Prayer Guide”
- Adoration Guide for ChildrenBest Use:To help children participate and pray during Eucharistic Adoration.
- Back to School PrayersBest Use:To ask God’s blessing upon a a new school year or term. Nutritional Value:These prayers are a great way to help keep Jesus at the center of any newContinue reading “Back to School Prayers”
- Blessing of GrandparentsBest Use:To honor and ask God’s blessing upon a grandparent. Nutritional Value:This blessing from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops may be used at special family visits, holidays, orContinue reading “Blessing of Grandparents”
- Christmas@Home: Blessing the Christmas TreeBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Helping connect the traditional Christmas decorations to the birth of Jesus and the reason he came.
- Christmas@Home: Blessing the Nativity SceneBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Helping connect the traditional Christmas decorations to the birth of Jesus and the reason he came.
- Date Night: Strong Marriage Annual PlanBest Use: As a date night discussion guide Nutritional Value: Helps you plan what activities and time slots to protect during the coming twelve months for building a strong marriage.
- Epiphany Home BlessingBest Use:This tradition is done at the beginning of each year so that you can invite God into your homes and place all who live there under his protection. NutritionalContinue reading “Epiphany Home Blessing”
- Family Lenten CalendarBest Use:Simple steps your family can take for a meaningful Lent. Nutritional Value:Print this Lenten family calendar from Loyola Press and post it in a prominent place in your homeContinue reading “Family Lenten Calendar”
- Grand Ideas: Connect with Your GrandchildActivities and Ideas to Connect with Your Grandchild Best Use : Make a plan, mark your calendar and make it a priority to foster the relationship you have together. Nutritional Value:Continue reading “Grand Ideas: Connect with Your Grandchild”
- Grandparents: Passing on a Strong Christian LegacyBest Use:To guide memorable faith discussions with your grandchildren. Nutritional Value:Helps you launch frequent faith discussions in order to pass down a strong Christian legacy to your grandchildren.
- Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the HeartBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Focusing on the true meaning of Christmas as you celebrate Christ’s birth and find ways to give gifts that money cannot buy.
- How to Pray the RosaryBest Use:To familiarize yourself with the structure and prayers used to pray the rosary. Nutritional Value:The repetition in the rosary is meant to lead one into restful and contemplative prayerContinue reading “How to Pray the Rosary”
- Lenten Resolutions for Married CouplesInspired by Pope Francis Best Use:Grow in holiness together with your spouse. Nutritional Value:In his homilies and addresses, Pope Francis has spoken quite directly about how husband and wife shouldContinue reading “Lenten Resolutions for Married Couples”
- Long-Distance GrandparentingIdeas for Intentional Connections with Grandchildren Who Live Far Away Though your physical contact may be limited, you can still maintain a regular presence and have a great impact on yourContinue reading “Long-Distance Grandparenting”
- Mealtime Prompt: The Year of the Lord-Making Your Household Calendar Christ-CenteredBest Use:As a family activity early in the new year. Nutritional Value:Creating memorable teaching moments about the Church’s calendar and making your household calendar Christ-centered.
- Mealtime Prompts: Crafting a Vision Statement for Your HouseholdBest Use:To guide a discussion with your household on shared family vision. Nutritional Value:Helps you identify and celebrate your family’s values; gives you an opportunity to share your dreams forContinue reading “Mealtime Prompts: Crafting a Vision Statement for Your Household”
- Mealtime Prompts: Planning Your 2020 ChristmasBest Use:To guide a discussion with your household on your expectations and plans this Christmas. Nutritional Value:Helps you celebrate your favorite holiday memories, identify your expectations for this year andContinue reading “Mealtime Prompts: Planning Your 2020 Christmas”
- Mealtime Prompts: Reflecting on the PandemicDiscussion guide to help your whole household look back over the past few months Best Use:To guide as a dinner discussion starter with everyone in your home. Nutritional Value:Helps youContinue reading “Mealtime Prompts: Reflecting on the Pandemic”
- Morning OfferingA Prayer to Start your Day Best Use:To help you start your day grounded in prayer. Nutritional Value:Helps you start your day by offering everything you have to Jesus. FocusesContinue reading “Morning Offering”
- Older Children: Opening Dialogue with Your TeenBest Use: A “cheat sheet” for a parent trying to open up meaningful communication with a teenager. Nutritional Value: Helps parents push past the sometimes awkward process of talking toContinue reading “Older Children: Opening Dialogue with Your Teen”
- Singles: Self-Care and Spiritual Growth PlanBest Use:As a prayer guide or a conversation with a friend. Nutritional Value:Helps you plan what activities and time slots to protect during the coming twelve months for building aContinue reading “Singles: Self-Care and Spiritual Growth Plan”
- Young Children: Creating Impression PointsBest Use: To guide a dessert date with your younger child(ren) in which you will select ways to share faith discussions together. Nutritional Value: Helps you launch frequent faith discussionsContinue reading “Young Children: Creating Impression Points”
- Young Children: Parent PictureBedtime Blessing Best Use:As a bedtime prayer activity with young children Nutritional Value:A fun way to share a story and a prayer with your child.
Get in Touch
435 High Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54902