can become intentional about their future
Single Young Adults
As an unmarried person, you have distinct opportunities to grow in your faith and to make a substantial contribution to the kingdom. In fact, the season you’re in has the potential to be the most formative period of your life. How can you best honor God in this time?
Life Stage Pointers & Idea Cards: Single Young Adults
Life Stage Pointers provide a Catholic Christian perspective on common family seasons and challenges.
- SingleThrough the Holy Spirit’s guidance, you can discover the unique role that God is calling you to play in his plan. Here are some things toContinue reading “Single”
- Managing Family FinancesThe Bible has a lot to say about money and much that is specifically of value for someone trying to be intentional about family relationships. AContinue reading “Managing Family Finances”
- Single: Growing in FaithWhether you’re young or old, single by choice or made single by circumstances beyond your control, the single life can be a place of self-discovery, spiritualContinue reading “Single: Growing in Faith”
- Engaged: Getting Ready for MarriageCongratulations on this wonderful milestone. Few seasons in life are filled with as much joy and anticipation as the time spent preparing to get married. You’veContinue reading “Engaged: Getting Ready for Marriage”
- Single: Hoping to MarryMost of us are called to marriage. It’s the natural design for fulfilling our drive for companionship and sexuality. If you are not called to celibacyContinue reading “Single: Hoping to Marry”
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing simple activities you can do in one evening.
- Epiphany Home BlessingBest Use:This tradition is done at the beginning of each year so that you can invite God into your homes and place all who liveContinue reading “Epiphany Home Blessing”
- Morning OfferingA Prayer to Start your Day Best Use:To help you start your day grounded in prayer. Nutritional Value:Helps you start your day by offering everythingContinue reading “Morning Offering”
- A.C.T.S. Prayer GuideA Simple Acronym to Help You Pray Best Use:To guide your personal prayer time or prayer time as a family. Nutritional Value:Helps you pray withContinue reading “A.C.T.S. Prayer Guide”
- Mealtime Prompt: The Year of the Lord-Making Your Household Calendar Christ-CenteredBest Use:As a family activity early in the new year. Nutritional Value:Creating memorable teaching moments about the Church’s calendar and making your household calendar Christ-centered.
- Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the HeartBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Focusing on the true meaning of Christmas as you celebrate Christ’s birth and find ways to give giftsContinue reading “Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the Heart”
Get in Touch
435 High Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54902